No more dr Oz bloke, just me

aka Dr Charlotte Charlatan

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Worst Blog of the Year Awards

Looks like I have a supporter in my running for Worst Blog of the Year Awards!

That's cool! As much as I want to though, I don't think I'll win. There are tons of blogs out there with some crappy head introduction and guess what NO BLOG ENTRIES. I think they are the real favourites for the awards.

At least I have a blog and I DO write entries to it. Even if the entries are bad, I don't think it will win me the WBOY.

4 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Li Fang Wei said...

Hey!
that's really cool
I'm gonna be so proud if I get the worst blog of the year awards hahaha

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Dr Oz bloke said...

Hi fang wei,

You have pretty good stuff on your blogs. How to win the WBOY?

Cannot lah. Haha :)

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger uglybaldie said...

Wah,

So much info on China.

Xian, that's where I am heading this spring. Just a short hop from Kaifeng where my ancestors made their name.

We must really know our roots.

I would actually nominate you for the best blog on information about China.

 
At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm more likely to win worst blog of the year. Coz when there's a craze about how much your blog is worth, mine is worth $0. =(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home