No more dr Oz bloke, just me

aka Dr Charlotte Charlatan

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Man Utd OUT OF EUROPE!

Champions League Group D Table

Villareal 10pts
Benfica 8pts
Lille 6 pts
Man Utd 6 pts


Man that is a sight I couldn't believe! This was not meant to be a tough group, but it turned out to be a bad one for Man Utd.

To finish bottom of the group and not even be in the UEFA Cup, that's almost unbelievable. But believe it, because it is true.

It's going to be a sad 2006 for Old Trafford.

Looks like the balance of power has changed. It's going to be Liverpool and Chelsea from now on!

You'll never walk alone!!!! Walk on 5 time European Champions Liverpool Football Club!

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger uglybaldie said...

Walio,

cannot stop myself from making another comment before I take my leave.

What's this football thingee in a Doc's blog? Vely vely dry stuff leh. Imagine 22 grown men chasing after a stoopid ball round a field. Now ain't that silly? Surely you got the brains to write more serious stuff?

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry but I am an avid football fan.

Football is as much 22 grown men chasing a stoopid ball round a field and making millions of dollars while doing it as thousands of men chasing numbers on stock charts and making millions of dollars while doing it.

There is more than meets the eye I believe.

Hey don't leave leh uglybaldie, I'm beginning to enjoy my exchanges with you.

But why so much angst? Stock market has not been so good past few days from what I gather from the media. Is that why?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home