No more dr Oz bloke, just me

aka Dr Charlotte Charlatan

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Some aspects about Hitler

Some aspects that I read about Hitler in the Book Facism by Richard Tames:


"In his book (Mein Kampf), Hitler repeated the same themes on and on:

- Hitler will make this vision happen. Democratic parliaments make quarrels and weakness. Government is about leadership and loyalty, not discussion and compromise. Obedience to an inspired leader heading a disciplined movement of Germany's fittest and finest will bring unity and strength."

--- Fascism by Richard Tames, page 25.

5 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger uglybaldie said...

Who are you insinuating now?

What a friggin' odd time to talk about my dear departed friend!

Red alert!

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger Dr Oz bloke said...

huh? What are you talking about. I'm just sharing some stuff I read about hitler.

Hitler was your friend? Man I didn't realize you were THAT old!

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger uglybaldie said...

Figure of speech lah.

You really really odd lah.

Write about Hitler only during election time.

Take a leaf from Angry Doc. He is the coolest and smartest SOB ever to write a medical blog. He now writes about mostly the downside of being a doc. Cool man. That's what I call someone with brains as opposed to nimcompoop eggshells, er.... eggheads.

Hey, I am bringing Downer for a walk in the park.

See ya, tomorrow.

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Dr Oz bloke said...

Maybe I just have a bad sense of timing that's all!

LOL!

Have a good evening uglybaldie :)

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know how everything is coincidental. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home