No more dr Oz bloke, just me

aka Dr Charlotte Charlatan

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

5 lessons for the workplace : Lesson 2

A junior manager, a senior manager and their boss are on their way to a meeting.

On their way through a park, they come across a genie lamp.

They rub the lamp and a genie appears. The genie says, "Normally, one is granted three wishes but as you are three, I will allow one wish each"

So the eager senior manager shouts, "I want the first wish! I want to be in the Bahamas, on a fast boat and have no worries for a month! " *Pfufffff*, and he is gone.

Now the junior manager could not keep quiet and shouts, "I want to be in Florida with beautiful girls, plenty of food and cocktails for a month!" *Pfufffff*, and he is also gone.

Then it's the boss's turn, and he says calmly, "I want these two idiots back in the office after lunch"

Lesson 2 - "Always allow the boss to speak first"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home