No more dr Oz bloke, just me

aka Dr Charlotte Charlatan

Thursday, June 08, 2006

RTM channels jammed!

Starhub has purposely scrambled the signal for RTM channels.

For so many years my TV could receive RTM channels via the HDB cable for free.

Then just a few days ago the feed is scrambled.

And there is a message at the bottom of the screen : Do not adjust you TV set. Poor picture quality is inherent from the signal Starhub receives. Sorry for the incovenience"

Time to get out the trusty old antennaes!

7 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Blogger Dr Oz bloke said...

Apparently the solution is to logon to RTM and get live video streaming off the net!

I tried it and it works!

Eat your heart out Starhub! You can't beat the internet! Woo hoo!

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then we'll have dr oz bloke with panda eyes at the clinic? :)

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that uglybaldie is back, dr oz bloke will indeed have panda eyes at the clinic :P

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Dr Oz bloke said...

No more personal baseless insults.

I'm putting my foot down.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger iml said...

I wonder how can we can introduce youngsters into the thrills and excitement of sports when they are not freely exposed to them.

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. those are NOT personal insults okay?

can't you see both of those comments has smiley faces at the end of them? ie. :) and :P

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Dr Oz bloke said...

Dear =),

I wasn't referring to those. The personal insults by uglybaldie were deleted by me and as usual uglybaldie was really angry about it.

Anyway I hope he's gone forever. Good riddance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home