No more dr Oz bloke, just me

aka Dr Charlotte Charlatan

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Radioactive poisoning tests?

Patient : Doctor I suspect that the blower at my factory is blowing radioactive substances at me for the past few months. Is there a test that I can do to prove that I have radioactive poisoning?

Doctor : I don't think so. Do you wear any radioactive shielding at work?

Patient : None at all!

To myself : Either this guy is nuts, or he is going to be the whistle blower in the biggest radioactive pollution scandal in Singapore's history!!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, Blogger angry doc said...

So what did you do? Tell him he might have radiation poisoning and that he should go to IMH immediately for testing?

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Dr Oz bloke said...

Actually come to think of it he was glowing green, yellow and red....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home